With Winter more than half over, an update on El Nino might actually help us see if Winter will drag on…or end early (as Punxatauney Phil predicted a few weeks ago). La Nina tends to help us see more snow, and El Nino is more complicated…it creates a second storm track, which means we ca get into both from time to time (more snow), or get stuck in between (meaning much less snow). Here’s an interesting article on the topic: http://summitcountyvoice.com/2013/02/09/new-study-helps-pinpoint-el-nino-impacts/
- How about weather…ON MARS!
- Can weather make you suffer?
- Couple things for the weekend…
- Fantastic Umbrella Giveaway!
- SEVERE WEATHER
- Did you know that America’s first “weatherman” was Benjamin Franklin?
- For those of you who can’t keep your eyes off the sun!
- How accurate are your forecasts???
- Misery loves company?
- this is well worth your time