As you are probably aware by now, I try to keep up on interesting weather phenomena, and this is no different. Something I already kinda new now has a study behind it as some proof. Bit cities not only affect their own weather, but weather patterns overall which affect weather downstream from the cities. Here’s the article…interesting read, for weather buffs…
- How about weather…ON MARS!
- Can weather make you suffer?
- Couple things for the weekend…
- Fantastic Umbrella Giveaway!
- SEVERE WEATHER
- Did you know that America’s first “weatherman” was Benjamin Franklin?
- For those of you who can’t keep your eyes off the sun!
- How accurate are your forecasts???
- Misery loves company?
- this is well worth your time