A persistent snow plume which goes from Oswego through Fulton, Cleveland, Oneida Lake, to Rome…and then breaks off into pieces into Utica, and Frankfort and Ilion, will die out overnight tonight. Locations close to the Lake will pick up another 6″ or more, but Rome-Utica, another 1-2″, and further east, scant little more. As for the REST of the area, and thats most of it, just cloudy and very cold, with wind chills near -10 tonight and near zero Wednesday. The next chance for accumulating snow is Friday PM.
- How about weather…ON MARS!
- Can weather make you suffer?
- Couple things for the weekend…
- Fantastic Umbrella Giveaway!
- SEVERE WEATHER
- Did you know that America’s first “weatherman” was Benjamin Franklin?
- For those of you who can’t keep your eyes off the sun!
- How accurate are your forecasts???
- Misery loves company?
- this is well worth your time