I wouldn’t be surprised in the least for all but the big piles o’ snow to be gone by Friday, as temps warm up each day into the 40s, right on through next Wednesday. After that, the January COLD will return. But till then, its drip drip drip from the roof, as snowmelt continues. Some days, we may even reach a few record highs along the way…
- How about weather…ON MARS!
- Can weather make you suffer?
- Couple things for the weekend…
- Fantastic Umbrella Giveaway!
- SEVERE WEATHER
- Did you know that America’s first “weatherman” was Benjamin Franklin?
- For those of you who can’t keep your eyes off the sun!
- How accurate are your forecasts???
- Misery loves company?
- this is well worth your time