This week and next are, climatologically, the coldest weeks of the year on a calendar basis. Not so this year for us. The January thaw is here, and will be here through next Monday, at least. Temps will be at or above 40F the next 7 days, well above the average of 29F. This means that storms (weak as they will be) will be rain-makers, not snow. Even with the thaw, it’s still 72 days till (calendar) Spring
- Can weather make you suffer?
- Couple things for the weekend…
- Fantastic Umbrella Giveaway!
- SEVERE WEATHER
- Did you know that America’s first “weatherman” was Benjamin Franklin?
- For those of you who can’t keep your eyes off the sun!
- How accurate are your forecasts???
- Misery loves company?
- this is well worth your time
- Ozone update…