A 24 hour break in the weather, with cold temps tonight, and then it gets real intersting real quick. A bigger, more intense storm is tracking in our direction, with snow expected to break out around 10pm-Midnite tomorrow night, with snow falling fast and furious overnight into much of Thursday. Expect a minimum of 6″ and perhaps 8-12″ in total. Leftover flurries Thursday night and Friday.
- How about weather…ON MARS!
- Can weather make you suffer?
- Couple things for the weekend…
- Fantastic Umbrella Giveaway!
- SEVERE WEATHER
- Did you know that America’s first “weatherman” was Benjamin Franklin?
- For those of you who can’t keep your eyes off the sun!
- How accurate are your forecasts???
- Misery loves company?
- this is well worth your time