It’s the Winter Solstice, when the earth is actually CLOSEST to the sun in its’ annual orbit path, but for us, our hemisphere is tilted away from the sun, making it Winter here. Another 90 days to go, till Spring. After a few days lul, the days start getting longer…but a little known fact is that, while the rise still gets a little later through next week, the set becomes a little later each day, offsetting the morning light loss in the evening. Which is why there’s a lull in daylight length change. These are little factoids you can amaze your friends with, while visiting them for the holidays!
- How about weather…ON MARS!
- Can weather make you suffer?
- Couple things for the weekend…
- Fantastic Umbrella Giveaway!
- SEVERE WEATHER
- Did you know that America’s first “weatherman” was Benjamin Franklin?
- For those of you who can’t keep your eyes off the sun!
- How accurate are your forecasts???
- Misery loves company?
- this is well worth your time