For now. But it returns Wednesday PM, with a similar or slightly less effect. However, reports from the Tughill of a foot of snow makes for a nice start to the snowmobiling season, for those of that bent! And more to come by Thursday, can only help. Keep in mind though, that the weekend looks a bit warmer, so another outbreak will be necessary to freshen up the snow after the weekend.
- How about weather…ON MARS!
- Can weather make you suffer?
- Couple things for the weekend…
- Fantastic Umbrella Giveaway!
- SEVERE WEATHER
- Did you know that America’s first “weatherman” was Benjamin Franklin?
- For those of you who can’t keep your eyes off the sun!
- How accurate are your forecasts???
- Misery loves company?
- this is well worth your time