If you’re travalling nearly anywhere in the country, except the Upper Midwest and the Pacific Northwest, you wont run into any problems through Sunday, so good news for travellers. Mild weather continues throughout the state of NY through Thursday, but colder weather returns for the weekend, with some flakes Saturday, especially the closer to the Lake you will be. Long range? Maybe a storm involving snow the middle of next week…long way off, we’ll see.
- How about weather…ON MARS!
- Can weather make you suffer?
- Couple things for the weekend…
- Fantastic Umbrella Giveaway!
- SEVERE WEATHER
- Did you know that America’s first “weatherman” was Benjamin Franklin?
- For those of you who can’t keep your eyes off the sun!
- How accurate are your forecasts???
- Misery loves company?
- this is well worth your time