So, if you missed it on the air, here we go, on MY CNY Winter 2012-13 Forecast: Big storms usually miss us (or mostly miss us), because the northern jet is frequently just to OUR north and the southern jet is stronger than usual, this also then means our temps will be quite a bit milder than usual…probably by maybe 3-5 degrees overall, and snow will therefore NOT ONLY come late (again…as in……see last year), but it will come in well below average (which is 92″), I’d say somewhere between 40-60″. So, more snow than last year, but that was a record-low year, don’t forget. There you go, that’s pretty specific and I feel pretty strongly about it. We’ll check in periodically on it, maybe near Christmas-time for the first time…
- Can weather make you suffer?
- Couple things for the weekend…
- Fantastic Umbrella Giveaway!
- SEVERE WEATHER
- Did you know that America’s first “weatherman” was Benjamin Franklin?
- For those of you who can’t keep your eyes off the sun!
- How accurate are your forecasts???
- Misery loves company?
- this is well worth your time
- Ozone update…