Your Halloween forecast: Mostly spooky, partly chilly, with a pinch of toil and trouble out there, maybe a few tricks as well as treats, and a shower thrown in for good measure. All boiled down to a low overnight of about 40F. Stay safe, and get me some candy! Bring it to the dungeon here, where they are holding me captive!!! HELP!
- Can weather make you suffer?
- Couple things for the weekend…
- Fantastic Umbrella Giveaway!
- SEVERE WEATHER
- Did you know that America’s first “weatherman” was Benjamin Franklin?
- For those of you who can’t keep your eyes off the sun!
- How accurate are your forecasts???
- Misery loves company?
- this is well worth your time
- Ozone update…