It couldn’t have been a much closer call, meteorologically speaking, as the stormof the century rolled inland in South Jersey, versus NYC or Long Island, where for us, it would have meant flooding rains on top of the heavy wind. But it did, and it is weakening fairly quickly, and the worst for us is over, with winds gradually abating through Wednesday. Temps will be turning cooler as well, but the risk for the occasional shower exists through Friday.
- How about weather…ON MARS!
- Can weather make you suffer?
- Couple things for the weekend…
- Fantastic Umbrella Giveaway!
- SEVERE WEATHER
- Did you know that America’s first “weatherman” was Benjamin Franklin?
- For those of you who can’t keep your eyes off the sun!
- How accurate are your forecasts???
- Misery loves company?
- this is well worth your time