OBVIOUSLY, HURRICANE SANDY IS POSING A MAJOR THREAT, NOT ONLY TO US, BUT MOST OF THE MIDATLANTIC AND THE NORTHEAST. THE STORM WILL AFFET US THE SECOND HALF OF MONDAY, PROBABLY THROUGH THURSDAY OR EVEN FRIDAY, BUT THE HEIGHT OF THE STORM WILL BE THE SECOND HALF OF TOMORROW AND ALL DAY TUESDAY. HEAVY RAIN AND HEAVY WIND ARE THE LIKELY PROBLEMATIC PARTS OF THE STORM, AND IT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME TO SEE SOME POWER OUTTAGES, TREE LIMBS, AND MINOR TO MODERATE FLOODING ESPECIALLY IN FLOOD PRONE AREAS AND BASEMENTS. WE WILL BE COVERING THE STORM THIS HALF HOUR, AND AS NECESSARY, THROUGH THE STORM.
- How about weather…ON MARS!
- Can weather make you suffer?
- Couple things for the weekend…
- Fantastic Umbrella Giveaway!
- SEVERE WEATHER
- Did you know that America’s first “weatherman” was Benjamin Franklin?
- For those of you who can’t keep your eyes off the sun!
- How accurate are your forecasts???
- Misery loves company?
- this is well worth your time