Now’s the time to get out there, take walks, go to a hiking trail, drive north, and take in the beauty of the landscape, because it won’t get any better! Enjoy the peak of Fall Foliage in New York State! It will last about a week or 10 days, and then the first stiff wind that hits will knock all the leaves down and that’ll be it!
- How about weather…ON MARS!
- Can weather make you suffer?
- Couple things for the weekend…
- Fantastic Umbrella Giveaway!
- SEVERE WEATHER
- Did you know that America’s first “weatherman” was Benjamin Franklin?
- For those of you who can’t keep your eyes off the sun!
- How accurate are your forecasts???
- Misery loves company?
- this is well worth your time