This Friday, and every Friday until the leaves are brown, I’ll be updating you on that weekend’s foliage report. Well, it’s a no doubter that, from Lake Pleasant down to Oneonta, THIS WILL be the peak weekend. The colors are here, and they are spectacular. And it looks like a GREAT mix, from red through green. So, if you are so inclined, pick a destination in central or northern New York, take a drive, and make both the trip AND the destination worthwhile!
- Can weather make you suffer?
- Couple things for the weekend…
- Fantastic Umbrella Giveaway!
- SEVERE WEATHER
- Did you know that America’s first “weatherman” was Benjamin Franklin?
- For those of you who can’t keep your eyes off the sun!
- How accurate are your forecasts???
- Misery loves company?
- this is well worth your time
- Ozone update…